To support the development of strong, connected communities through training, engagement, and place-based initiatives.
- Neighborhoods across the city are home to knowledgeable & confident community leaders.
- Resident-led quality of life enhancements are regularly implemented and supported.
- All residents have strong decision-making power in all areas.
What We Do
- Community leader training that provides skills, knowledge, and confidence in organizing, mobilizing, participating, and advocating.
- Resources that connect residents to programs, services, and opportunities.
- Comprehensive engagement and outreach for a variety of community-based initiatives.
Visit oneomaha.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about current opportunities.